A few weeks ago, my Aunt Barb and Cousin Melissa came to Chicago to visit with the newest member of the family and tour the city. We had a great weekend and packed in more Chicago than I would typically see in a year! We took this hostessing opportunity to officially introduce Calvin to our great city for the very first time.
We jumped out of the car at Montrose Harbor for a quick chilly photo of downtown just before the sun set.
As you can see, Calvin thoroughly enjoyed the view.
Wrigleyville was payed a visit.We even headed downtown to Millennium Park to view "The Bean".
Our attempt at a family photo was a colossal fail as we completely blocked Calvin with his giant diaper bag- oops!
Much better.
And here's my favorite photo of the weekend- and Jakob's favorite photo of Calvin EVER.
I LOVE that goofy grin even more than I love Garrett's popcorn!
These photos only represent a fraction of what the girls saw that weekend. Sometimes I forget all that Chicago has to offer. A wild weekend running around to see it all reminds me just how much I love this great city and how proud I am to be raising a true Chicagoan!

I'm happy that I contributed both hats to that adorable pic of you and Calvin! Love it.
ReplyDeleteALSO, that's the first pic of Calvin I've seen where he looks more like you than Jakob!
ReplyDeleteBest.Photo.Ever!
ReplyDeleteLove that pic!!
ReplyDelete