Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Let the Games Begin!!

It's that crazy time of year again. The time of year where we race home from church for a noon kickoff and anxiously sit on the couch watching our sometimes amazing (for Jakob), typically heartbreaking (for myself) teams take to the field. This Sunday was no different. Waking up early and proudly donning our teams names, we couldn't help but get excited for the beginning of a brand spanking new, still drama free, clean slate football season. Both of our dreams for a "great start" to the season were quickly dashed as we tuned into the Steelers and Vikings games this past Sunday. But fear not, that's already in the past and we will be cheering them on again and ready for some winning action this coming weekend!
Here's a quick shot me and my future Vikings fan. (Jakob can write his own post if he wants to call this kiddo a Steelers fan ;) Please excuse the XXXS t-shirt. I felt the need to squeeze myself into it for at least one picture this fall. My only other Vikings gear was a Favre jersey that I could just not bring myself to wear so teeny tiny t-shirt it was!
Bring on the wins!!!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, you are one adorable, pregnant lady! I can't wait to see your baby bump! Also, I love your new header. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to ask for a tummy shot. You look great, Jessica!
    (Go Steelers!)

    ReplyDelete