You knew I would do it... I just couldn't help myself. I had to make something special to celebrate this sweet little boy kicking around inside of me. Although we didn't run around from house to house re-announcing the sex of our soon to be firstborn, we did have a mini blue themed breakfast celebration at home!
Here's take 2 on the gender revealing sweets...
In to the oven they go.
And by all- I mean the proud Mama and Papa.
(Please excuse the "we just woke up" faces. After all- we had just woken up.)
Hooray for BOYS! I absolutely promise you this will be the last gender related baked good I make during this pregnancy. The little man was pretty adamant about showing us the goods this time around and I am now 100% convinced that this baby is all BOY! That being said, I'm off to go return a tutu.. or two.


you may not have tutus in your near future but you do get to have TIES! do you know how adorbs ties are on babies? DELISH. just like your muffins :)
ReplyDeleteyou are hilarious! i also need to do a return or two. yay for boys and baby ties!
ReplyDelete