The game obsession is in full swing at the Ondrey house these days. It started off with puzzles, then onto Yahtzee and now ... wait for it... Dominoes!!

As a kid dominoes were used for one purpose and one purpose only. You know exactly what I'm talking about. The "game" in which you would carefully line up each and every tile in the longest line possible and knock them down, and repeat. Now don't get me wrong, there is something so satisfying about creating the perfect cascade of domino tile goodness, but we have discovered an even better use for dominoes.. Mexican Train!

Mexican train, a game we learned from my sweet Grandma Sandee, has been a family favorite for some time. During Sarah's recovery we spent hours and hours sitting around the table with our little trains. The game has now caught on with Jakob's family and they are loving it too. I'm serious, it's addicting!
Now, I couldn't possibly describe how to play, it's something you just learn as you you go. If you are really curious, you can consult the wiki gods and go
here for more info about the game.
You have got us hooked to this game! and I love the pics!
ReplyDelete