Let's get on with this shall we? Okay! Lemon bars are a new love of mine. I was never fond of their gelatinous gooey texture and to the honest, the fluorescent yellow color scared me a bit. That was until I stumbled upon these babies. I have found a yummy simple lemon bar recipe that tastes just right, not too sweet, not too tart.
The Goods-
1 1/2 cups flour + 3 Tbs
2/3 cup powdered sugar + extra for decoration
3/4 cup softened butter
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 Tbs lemon zest
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan.
Mix 1 1/2 cup flour with powdered sugar and butter. Spread into pan. Bake for 15-20 mins until slightly golden.

you just extended my grocery list. thanks :)
ReplyDeleteHA! i am making lemon lush for a dessert on saturday night....i'll save you a slice....i'm sure you'll love it! maybe not as tart as these, but one of my FAVS!
ReplyDelete