Here is the hallway before her makeover. See how she needs just a little somethin' somethin'?

So we went ahead and added a blue accent table which felt
almost perfect but needed just a bit more.. so we added an orange vase just for the right touch.

And what is a vase without some purple flowers? By then the right side of the table started to look lonely so we added a green picture frame. And for the finishing touch we topped it off with an orange candle. Lovely.

Did I over do it with the bright colors? Maybe so. I just couldn't help myself. Plus, the flowers just feel oh so perfectly springy and bright.. I just had to!

We were on the hunt for something unique and colorful and that's just what we ended up with. Mission accomplished!

Love!
ReplyDeleteyes! i love it! for the first time in my life, we are (ok, i am) experimenting with color too. i am finding that saying goodbye to an earth tone house is hard but the results are lovely. i really love your orange vase!!!
ReplyDelete