Thursday, April 14, 2011

Junk Mail Woes

Jakob's annoyed.
Just the other day we got THREE pieces of junk mail from the SAME place. What a waste.
Jakob's junk mail solution.
Step 1. Shred junk mail.
Step 2. Fill prepaid envelope with shredded junk mail.
Step 3. Write a sweet love letter to the junk senders.
Dear Junk Mail Headquarters,
You send me junk. I send you junk. Please take me off your junk mail list.
Sincerely,
Junk Mail Hater Jakob
Step 4. Mail junk senders some lovely junk mail.
Will this make any difference in the amount of junk mail we get? Doubtful. Does it feel good to send the letter back to them? Absolutely!

On a side note, don't ya just love the word junk? I don't think it's used enough. Junk junkity junk junk junk. There, I feel better!

3 comments:

  1. You two are funny...in a junky kind of way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny - and I'm scared at how this will influence Joshua! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I debated using glitter, but I didn't want to be mean to the poor minimum wage worker opening the mail..

    ReplyDelete