Thursday, February 27, 2014

Top Ten

Now that I am finally caught up on Cal's birthday party I figured I would also get around to posting a few of Cal's current favorite things. My goal is to ask Cal and Rhys the same questions every year as they grow up so we can remember them as they were at that age. I'm also hoping for a little cuteness and hilarity over the years. If I wrote the list on a piece of paper, I would lose it. So to the blog it goes!

Cal's Favorite Things at 2 Years Old
1. Color: blue
2. Book: Machines
3. Song: Itsy Bitsy Spider
4. Movie: Cars
5. Food: string cheese
6. Treat: cupcakes
7. Drink: apple juice
8. Toy: Lightning McQueen matchbox car
9. Animal: pigs
10. Activity: playing with his train set

(Gotta love the "Cheeeeeese!!" face)

No comments:

Post a Comment