Meet Rhys.

Because I know you are curious, it's pronounced "Reese". It's Welch. We are not. We just loved the name.
After an uneventful labor and quick delivery, Rhys joined our family on December 31st at 12:26 pm.
He weighed 7 pounds even.
And measured 20.25 inches long.
He is perfect in every way.
We are so in love.
What a way to kick off 2014- a year that is sure to bring lots of firsts and many new adventures.. and a few sleepless nights :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!






sweetie boy! these pictures are so great...i wish i could see him NOW! so happy for you, jakob, calvin...and all of us!
ReplyDeleteOh Jess! :) I'm so happy for you all. I'm very glad you explained how to say his name, it was starting to get to me. LOL But it's a GREAT name... Riley was almost Reese but by the time I discovered the name Reese he was already Riley in our hearts. I can't wait to meet that little guy (soon maybe??) and give you all a hug! Congratulations to you all!
ReplyDelete