I've said it many times before, I am a winter girl. But a winter without snow? That's not winter! While several cities across the country are experiencing record high snowfalls this winter, Chicago is the opposite. This is the least amount of snow Chicago has EVER experienced in a winter!
We have enjoyed the snow-less sub-zero temperatures for weeks now and are downright sick of it! Forget it winter, you have let us down, bring on spring! My new walker is dying to get outside and run!

Our freezing yet sunny days inside have given Calvin plenty of time to discover his shadow. What's better than chasing your shadow indoors? Chasing your shadow outdoors!! ..preferably at the park.. in my flip flops.. with an iced-tea in tow..
Let's go spring- We're ready for you!

Calster....I miss you!!!! I am glad you are meeting your shadow! I think you will have lots of fun playing with him. I can't wait to come play with you too!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you will be getting blasted with some of the white stuff tonight!
ReplyDelete