Last Thursday, Calvin took me on a date downtown. It was perfect- he went all out and really thought of everything. We started off by taking the train downtown.
It was Calvin's first trip on the "L" and he LOVED it (btw- I always thought it was the "El" but apparently I have been wrong and stand corrected- isn't is short for "ELevated train?!" whatevs..).
Although he was more than ready for a morning nap, he couldn't bare the thought of sleeping when there was so much people watching staring that had to be done.
After a stop to try on a dress for an upcoming wedding we will be going to in a few months (in MEXICO!!), we headed over to the famous Sprinkles Cupcakes to pick up a little treat.
Does this guy know the way to his Mama's heart or what??
We enjoyed a little lunch together, shared a soup, and survived an epic Dyson hand dryer induced meltdown. You know the ones..
OMG! So loud!
My date fell asleep as I strolled through the city and enjoyed a little quiet shopping time.
My date fell asleep as I strolled through the city and enjoyed a little quiet shopping time.
He woke up just in time to pick out this little addition to his fall wardrobe. I've never seen him happier about clothes before. Adorable.

We rode the train home. Cal slept though the whole trip. Thankfully, I did not. (Quick show of hands for those who have slept on the train and missed their stop- thanks- glad I'm not alone.) All in all, a perfect day with the most handsome date. Thanks Cal, you really know how to treat a lady!!
Later that evening, I enjoyed my fancy dancy cupcake with my all-time favorite date who is old enough to enjoy the sugary amazingness that is a Sprinkles cupcake.



Aww, love it, looks like a fun day!
ReplyDelete