Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Fling

Spring certainly is in full swing around here. Last week, with temps in the UPPER 80's, I couldn't help but wonder if we were going to skip over spring all together and head straight to summer. Thankfully, mother nature seems to agree with me that a true spring is in order, especially after skipping winter. And now that spring is officially here, I am in love.

I love the way my home smells of fresh blooms.
I love the way our neighborhood looks with new buds springing forth from the ground..
..and the tips of every tree.
I love the way the warm breeze and Bob Marley put my baby to sleep as we stroll through the city.
I love that my pup can enjoy walks outside that go on for hours on end.
And lastly, I love that spring gives me yet another reason to spend more time with my favorite green goddess.
Let the love affair begin!

(fyi- I know that Cal's car seat straps are not secure but he was only cruising in his stroller thankyouverymuch :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i love this!! the flowers, cal (obvi), warmness, bob marley, starbucks.. ahhh.. so much to love!

    ReplyDelete