Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sweet Calvin

Calvin's Aunt Rebecca was sweet enough to photograph him in the hospital at 1 day old and again at our home when he was just 5 days old. Can you say spoiled??

I know we will always cherish having these photos of our newborn baby in his sleepiest, scrawniest of days before he quickly grows up overnight and becomes a chunky active baby boy! Here are a few of our favorite photos that Rebecca so beautifully captured for us...
I know I'm biased but I really do think he is the most beautiful baby on the planet!

I cannot say enough about how fun it was to spend an entire afternoon working with Rebecca and gushing over sweet Calvin. She is an incredible photographer and we are beyond blessed to have her snapping her camera and preserving these special moments for us. Stop by her blog and check out her latest projects when you get a chance- she's amazing! Thanks again Aunt Rebecca!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are awesome! He truly is the most beautiful baby on the plant! I am so happy for you guys and sweet precious little Calvin. Congratulations again and much much love to you mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have been happier to meet that adorable baby boy! Just LOVE him! Thanks for letting me photograph your beautiful son. I was ecstatic!

    ReplyDelete